§ 1 Information on the collection of personal data and purpose of processing
(1) In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour. The purpose of the processing is to operate a website for the purpose of offering services in the field of personnel consulting, in particular personnel recruitment.
(2) The person responsible pursuant to Art. 4 para. 7 EU Data Protection Basic Regulation (DS-GVO) is:
TGM Kanis Turbinen GmbH,
Am Flachmoor 6
Managing Director: Dr. Tibor Ammann, Claus-Peter Romberg
You can reach our data protection officer at the above-mentioned contact data or at:
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form on our website, the data you provide us with (your e-mail address, possibly your name and telephone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We will delete the data that arises in this context after it is no longer required to be stored, or restrict processing if there are legal storage obligations.
(4) If we wish to use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you below in detail about the respective processes. We will also specify the criteria for the storage period.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights with respect to personal data relating to you:
Right of access (Art. 15 DS-GVO),
Right to rectification or deletion (Art. 16 and 17 DS-GVO),
Right to limitation of processing (Art. 18 DS-GVO),
Right to object to the processing (Art. 21 DS-GVO),
Right to data transferability (Art. 20 DS-GVO),
Right to revoke consents granted (Art. 7 para. 3 DS-GVO).
(2) Pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO, you also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
All requests for information, requests for information or objections to data processing should be sent by e-mail to or to the address given in our imprint.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when you visit our website
We process your personal data in compliance with the provisions of the Data Protection Basic Regulation (DSGVO), the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG-neu) and all other relevant laws only to the extent necessary to provide the information on this website and our services on this website.
(1) If you only use the website for information purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO):
Date and time of the request
Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
Contents of the request (concrete page)
Access status/HTTP status code
amount of data transferred in each case
Website from which the request originates
Operating system and its interface
Language and version of the browser software.
In order to ensure that the website functions properly, it is stored in log files. This data is also used to ensure the security of our information technology systems and for website optimisation.
Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO forms the legal basis for the temporary storage of data and log files.
If the processing of personal data is based on the consent of the person concerned, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO serves as the legal basis.
If our company is subject to a legal obligation for the fulfilment of which the processing of personal data is necessary, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c DSGVO is the legal basis.
Art. 6 para. 1 lit. d DSGVO is the legal basis in cases in which vital interests of data subjects or other natural persons require the processing of personal data.
If personal data are processed in order to safeguard the legitimate interests of our company or a third party, the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject shall take second place. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO is the legal basis for this processing.
Personal data may be passed on to our IT service providers for the provision of this website.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
Transient cookies (see b)
Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. These include in particular session cookies. They store a so-called session ID, which can be used to assign various requests from your browser to the shared session. This enables your computer to be recognised when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. We would like to point out that you may not be able to use all the functions of this website.
f) The Flash cookies used are not recorded by your browser, but by your Flash plug-in. We also use HTML5 storage objects, which are stored on your end device. These objects store the required data regardless of the browser you are using and do not have an automatic expiration date. If you do not wish the Flash cookies to be processed, you must install an appropriate add-on, e.g. "Better Privacy" for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the Adobe Flash Killer cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by using private mode in your browser. We also recommend that you regularly delete your cookies and browser history manually.
This stored information will be stored separately from any other data we may provide.
In particular, the cookie data is not linked to your other data. You can delete the currently stored cookies at any time. Deletion is also possible automatically.
§ 4 Further functions and offers on our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, you must generally provide further personal data which we use to provide the respective service and to which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions within the framework of written order processing agreements pursuant to Art. 28 DS-GVO and are checked regularly.
(3) In addition, we may pass on your personal data to third parties if we offer participation in promotions, competitions, the conclusion of contracts or similar services together with partners. You will receive more detailed information on this when you state your personal details.
(4) If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
§ 5 Google Maps
On this website we use the offer of Google Maps. This allows us to display interactive maps directly on the website and allows you to conveniently use the map function.
When you visit the website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website (including your IP address). This occurs regardless of whether Google provides a user account that you are logged in to or whether there is no user account. If you are logged in to Google, this information will be directly associated with your account. If you do not want your profile to be associated with Google, you must log out before activating the button.
Google stores this data as usage profiles and uses it for advertising, market research and / or needs-based design of its website. Such evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide demand-oriented advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact YouTube to exercise this right.
Information about the third party provider: Google Inc. 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountainview, California 94043, USA; and Google also processes your personal data in the United States and has adopted the EU-US Privacy Shield,
§ 6 Web Analytics Services and Tools
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your abbreviated IP address) will generally be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
This website uses Google Analytics exclusively with the extension "anonymizeIp", which ensures anonymisation of the IP address by shortening it and excludes direct personal references. As a result of this extension, your IP address will be shortened by Google in advance within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases is the full IP address transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. In these exceptional cases, this processing takes place in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO on the basis of our justified interest in the statistical analysis of user behaviour for optimisation and marketing purposes.
On our behalf, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, compile reports on website activity and provide other services to us relating to website activity and internet usage. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics is not combined with other data from Google.
As an alternative to the browser plug-in or within browsers on mobile devices, please click the following link to set an opt-out cookie that will prevent Google Analytics from collecting cookies from this site in the future (this opt-out cookie only works in this browser and only for this domain, delete your cookies in this browser, you must click this link again): Disable Google Analytics
Google LLC, headquartered in the USA, is certified for the us-European privacy agreement "Privacy Shield", which ensures compliance with the data protection level applicable in the EU.
You can find more information about the handling of user data by Google Analytics in the privacy statement of Google:
Other services used
On our pages are plugins of the social network Facebook, provider Facebook Inc., 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, California 94025, USA, integrated. You can recognize the Facebook plugins by the Facebook logo or the "Like" button on our page. You can find an overview of the Facebook plugins here:
If you do not want Facebook to be able to assign visits to our pages to your Facebook user account, please log out of your Facebook user account.
Our website uses plugins from the YouTube site operated by Google. The site is operated by YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066, USA. When you visit one of our pages equipped with a YouTube plug-in, a connection is established to YouTube's servers. The Youtube server will be informed which of our pages you have visited.
If you are logged in to your YouTube account, you can allow YouTube to assign your surfing behavior directly to your personal profile. You can prevent this by logging out of your YouTube account.
We collect your personal data when you provide it to us by filling out the contact form. The data provided will only be processed and used to provide you with the requested information. Any further processing and use of your data for advertising purposes or for market research will only take place with your express consent.
The following data will be stored at the time the message is sent:
(1) IP address of the user
(2) time of registration (date and time)
In order to be able to process your data during the transmission process, we ask you for the user's consent and refer you to this data protection declaration.
You can also contact us via an alternatively provided e-mail address, in the course of which the personal data of the user sent together with the e-mail will be stored by our company.
The legal basis for the processing of the data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO if the user has given his consent. If the purpose of contacting the user by e-mail is to conclude a contract, the legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO.
Our company processes the personal data from the input mask only for the purpose and for the treatment of the establishment of contact. This is also the legitimate interest that is necessary for the processing if the contact is made by e-mail. The processing of further personal data during the transmission process is based on the prevention of any misuse of the contact form, as well as the guarantee of the security of our information technology systems.
As soon as the data are no longer necessary for the achievement of the original purpose for which they were collected, they are deleted. Personal data collected from the input mask of the contact form on the website or sent to us by e-mail is no longer required if there is no longer any communication with the user. This is the case if it becomes clear when looking at the facts that this has also ended for the future and no further communication takes place.
Additional personal data that we collect during the transmission process will be deleted within a period of seven days [NS7].
The revocation of his consent to the processing of his personal data is possible for the user at any time. If the user contacts us by e-mail, he can revoke his consent to the processing of his personal data at any time. However, further communication can then no longer take place.
Additional personal data that we collect during the transmission process will be deleted within seven days [NS7].
The revocation of his consent to the processing of his personal data is possible for the user at any time. If the user contacts us by e-mail, he can revoke his consent to the processing of his personal data at any time. However, no further communication can then take place, as all personal data stored in the course of contacting the user will be deleted in this case.
Objection to advertising mails
We hereby object to the use of contact data published within the scope of the imprint obligation to send unsolicited advertising and information material. The operators of this website expressly reserve the right to take legal action against unsolicited mailing or e-mailing of spam and other similar advertising materials.
If you wish to receive the newsletter offered on the website, we require an e-mail address from you as well as information that allows us to verify that you are the owner of the e-mail address provided and that you agree to receive the newsletter. Further data will not be collected. We use these data exclusively for the dispatch of the requested information and do not pass them on to third parties.
You can revoke your consent to the storage of data, e-mail address and their use to send the newsletter at any time, for example via the "Unsubscribe" link in the newsletter.
§ 7 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for purposes of direct marketing without stating reasons.
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke it at any time. Such a revocation influences the permissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on a weighing of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is in particular not necessary for the fulfilment of a contract with you, which is described by us in the following description of the functions. In the event of such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either discontinue or adapt the data processing or point out our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
In order to make the website available to users and to guarantee the operation of the website, the collection of data and its storage in log files is mandatory. As a result, there is no possibility for the user to object.
If logfiles are stored, they are deleted after seven days [AL9] at the latest. There will be no further processing.
(3) You can of course object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us about your advertising objection under the following contact data:
TGM Kanis Turbinen GmbH
Am Flachmoor 6
90475 Nuremberg, Germany
§ 8 Children
We do not collect personal information from minors. In the event of unknowledgeable collection, we will delete it immediately.
§ 9 Concluding remarks
Our business operations require that data be collected and processed. Where data collection and processing take place, data protection and data security must be guaranteed. For us, this is not only a legal requirement, but also an inherent concern. We maintain current technical measures to ensure data security, in particular to protect your personal data from the dangers of data transmission and from third parties gaining knowledge. These will be adapted to the current state of the art.
Should you have any further questions or suggestions regarding data protection in connection with our services, please do not hesitate to contact us at the above-mentioned contact data (see § 1).
§ 10 Do I have the possibility to complain?
If you are of the opinion that the processing of your personal data by us is unlawful or if necessary for other reasons violates the data protection law, you can complain to the supervisory authority responsible for us:
Bayerisches Landesamt für Datenschutzaufsicht
Promenade 27 (Schloss)
91522 Ansbach, Germany