§ 1 Information on the collection of personal data and purpose of processing
(1) In the following we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour. The purpose of the processing is the operation of an Internet site for the purpose of offering services in the field of personnel consulting, in particular personnel placement.
(2) The person responsible in accordance with Art. 4 Para. 7 EU Data Protection Basic Regulation (GDPR) is
TGM Kanis Turbinen GmbH,
Am Flachmoor 6
Managing Director: Dr. Tibor Ammann
You can reach our data protection officer at the above contact details or at e-mail address
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form on our website, the data you provide (your e-mail address, your name and telephone number if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data arising in this connection after storage is no longer necessary or restrict processing if there are legal storage obligations.
(4) If we would like to use commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. We will also state the specified criteria for the storage period.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights vis-à-vis us with regard to the personal data concerning you:
Right to information (Art. 15 DS-GVO),
Right of correction or deletion (Articles 16 and 17 DPA),
Right to restrict processing (Art. 18 DPA),
Right to object to processing (Article 21 DPA),
Right to data transferability (Art. 20 DS-GVO),
Right to revoke consents granted (Art. 7 (3) DS-GVO).
(2) Under Art. 77 DSGVO, you also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
Please address all requests for information, requests for disclosure or objections to data processing by e-mail to or to the address given in our imprint.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
We process your personal data in compliance with the provisions of the Basic Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO), the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG-neu) and all other relevant laws only to the extent necessary to provide the information on this website and our services on this website.
(1) When using the website for informational purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser sends to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DS-GVO):
Date and time of the request
Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
Content of the request (concrete page)
Access status/HTTP status code
Amount of data transferred in each case
Website from which the request comes
Operating system and its interface
Language and version of the browser software.
In order to ensure that the website functions properly, it is stored in log files. This data is also used to ensure the security of our information technology systems and for website optimization.
Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO forms the legal basis for the temporary storage of data and log files.
If the processing of personal data is based on the consent of the person concerned, Art. 6 para. 1 letter a DSGVO serves as the legal basis.
If our company is subject to a legal obligation for the fulfilment of which the processing of personal data is necessary, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c DSGVO is the legal basis.
Art. 6 para. 1 lit. d DSGVO is the legal basis in cases in which vital interests of the persons concerned or of another natural person require the processing of personal data.
If personal data are processed to protect the legitimate interests of our company or of a third party, the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the person concerned take second place. Article 6 paragraph 1 letter f DSGVO is the legal basis for this processing.
Personal data may be forwarded to our IT service providers for the purpose of providing this website.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and function of which are explained below:
Transient cookies (in addition b)
Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. This includes in particular session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This enables your computer to be recognised when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period of time, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
f) The Flash cookies used are not registered by your browser, but by your Flash plug-in. We also use HTML5 storage objects, which are stored on your end device. These objects store the required data regardless of the browser you use and do not have an automatic expiration date. If you do not want Flash cookies to be processed, you must install a corresponding add-on, e.g. "Better Privacy" for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the Adobe Flash Killer cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by setting your browser to private mode. We also recommend that you regularly delete your cookies and browser history manually.
This stored information will be kept separate from any other information you provide to us.
In particular, the cookie data is not linked to your other data. You can delete the currently stored cookies at any time. Deletion is also possible automatically.
You can prevent the storage of cookies by adjusting your browser software accordingly; however, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all the functions of this website to their full extent.
§ 4 Further functions and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informative use of our website, we offer various services which you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, you will generally have to provide additional personal data which we use to provide the respective service and to which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In some cases we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions within the framework of written order processing agreements in accordance with Art. 28 DS-GVO and are regularly checked.
(3) Furthermore, we may pass on your personal data to third parties if we offer campaigns, competitions, the conclusion of contracts or similar services together with partners. You will receive more detailed information on this when you give us your personal data.
(4) Insofar as our service providers or partners are based in a state outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you of the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
§ 5 Google Maps
On this website we use the offer of Google Maps. This allows us to display interactive maps directly on the website and enables you to use the map function conveniently.
By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have called up the corresponding subpage of our website (including your IP address). This happens regardless of whether Google provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in at Google, this data is directly assigned to your account. If you do not want the assignment with your profile at Google, you must log out before activating the button.
Google stores this data as user profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have a right of objection to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact YouTube to exercise this right.
Information about the third party provider: Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountainview, California 94043, USA; and Google also processes your personal data in the USA and has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield,
§ 6 Web Analysis Services and Tools
Other services used
Our pages integrate plugins from the social network Facebook, provider Facebook Inc. 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, California 94025, USA. You can recognize the Facebook plugins by the Facebook logo or the "Like Button" ("Like") on our site. An overview of the Facebook plugins can be found here:
If you do not want Facebook to be able to assign visits to our Pages to your Facebook user account, please log out of your Facebook user account.
Our website uses plugins from the YouTube site operated by Google. The operator of the pages is YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA. When you visit one of our sites equipped with a YouTube plugin, a connection to the YouTube servers is established. This tells the YouTube server which of our pages you have visited.
If you are logged in to your YouTube account, you allow YouTube to assign your surfing behavior directly to your personal profile. You can prevent this by logging out of your YouTube account.
We collect your personal data when you provide us with them by filling out the contact form. The data provided will only be processed and used to provide you with the requested information. Any further processing and use of your data for advertising purposes or market research will only take place with your express consent.
The following data is stored at the time of sending the message:
(1) IP address of the user
(2) Registration time (date and time)
In order to be able to process your data during the transmission process, we ask you for the user's consent and refer to this data protection declaration.
Contact can also be established via an alternatively provided e-mail address, within the framework of which the user's personal data sent together with the e-mail is then stored by our company.
The legal basis for the processing of the data, if the user has given his consent, is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO. If the purpose of contacting us by e-mail is to conclude a contract, the legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b DSGVO.
Our company processes the personal data from the input mask only for the purpose and processing of the contact. Here is also the legitimate interest that is necessary for the processing if the contact is made by e-mail. The processing of further personal data during the sending process is based on the prevention of possible misuse of the contact form, as well as to ensure the security of our information technology systems.
As soon as the data is no longer necessary for the achievement of the original purpose for which it was collected, it is deleted. Personal data collected from the input mask of the contact form on the website or sent to us by e-mail are no longer required if there is no longer any communication with the user. This is the case if it becomes clear when looking at the facts of the case that this is also terminated for the future and no further communication takes place.
Additional personal data that we collect during the transmission process will be deleted within a period of seven days [NS7].
The user can revoke his consent to the processing of his personal data at any time. If the user contacts us by e-mail, he can revoke his consent to the processing of his personal data at any time. However, further communication can then no longer take place, as all personal data that has been saved in the course of the contact will be deleted in this case.
Objection to advertising e-mails
We hereby object to the use of contact data published within the scope of the imprint obligation to send advertising and information material not expressly requested. The operators of this website expressly reserve the right to take legal action in the event that unsolicited advertising information is sent, for example by spam e-mails.
If you would like to receive the newsletter offered on the website, we need an e-mail address from you as well as information that allows us to verify that you are the owner of the e-mail address provided and that you agree to receive the newsletter. Further data will not be collected. We use these data exclusively for sending the requested information and do not pass them on to third parties.
You can revoke your consent to the storage of your data, your e-mail address and its use for sending the newsletter at any time, for example by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link in the newsletter.
§ 7 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
You have the right to object, without giving reasons, to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you may revoke it at any time. Such revocation shall affect the lawfulness of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the weighing of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is in particular not necessary for the fulfilment of a contract with you, which is described by us in the following description of the functions. In the event of such an objection, we request that you explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the facts of the case and will either stop or adapt the data processing or show you our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
In order to make the website available to users and to ensure the operation of the website, the collection of data and its storage in log files is mandatory. As a result, there is no possibility for the user to object.
If log files are stored, they will be deleted after seven days [AL9] at the latest. Further processing will not take place.
(3) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us about your objection to advertising by using the following contact details:
TGM Kanis Turbines GmbH
At the fen 6
§ 8 Children
We do not collect personal information from minors. In case of unknowing collection, we will delete them immediately.
§ 9 Concluding
Our business operations require that data be collected and processed. Where data is collected and processed, data protection and data security must be guaranteed. This is not only a legal requirement for us, but also a matter of our own concern. We maintain up-to-date technical measures to ensure data security, in particular to protect your personal data from risks during data transmission and from third parties gaining knowledge of them. These measures are adapted to the current state of the art.
Should you have any questions or suggestions regarding data protection in connection with our services, please do not hesitate to contact us using the contact details given above (see § 1).
§ 10 Do I have the possibility to complain?
If you are of the opinion that the processing of your personal data by us is unlawful or, if applicable, violates data protection law for other reasons, you can complain to the supervisory authority responsible for us:
Bavarian State Office for Data Protection Supervision
Promenade 27 (castle)